BusVision is the leading edge pioneer in digital school bus monitoring systems. Their new site directly supports their brand, business, and marketing initiatives.
It is through regular and systematic research and development that Zarinmedia positions itself uniquely in the newmedia industry. This old experimental effort was titled: “Zarinmedia: Fractal Consciousness”. In this experiment, we challenge the conventional paradigm of the fourth dimension being time, with the notion that group consciousness can be perceived as an interface to the fourth dimension.
– Main feature on: www.120seconds.com for the week of: Mon, 18 Feb 2002, and now as part of archives.
– Featured as “new voices in web space” at the DigiFest 2002 digital media festival
– Listed on net art experimental site: rhizome.org
– Toronto Now magazine site of the week
– Reviewed at Mind Jack “the beat of the digital culture”